We meet in Tyler TX and surrounding area, every week.
We alternate between classes and nature study
We have a wide variety of classes and our goal is to meet parents where they need help the most. We train parents so that they will feel confident teaching classes.
Our Goals and Future Goals
1. Co-op that meets every other week for classes
2. Nature Study on the off weeks
3. Monthly Charlotte Mason book discussion group
4. A Night of Recitation (name is tbd) which will be held during various times of theyear which will focus on wisdom from scripture, poetry, songs, soliloquy’s, folk dancing and excerpts from literature. Some themes could be Christmastide, For Love of Country, Poems and Songs of History, Comedy, Summer. This event will be opened to other local homeschoolers.
5. An annual craft fair with items made by students that are of high quality and craftsmanship.
Traverse City, MI
A living books conference featuring A Delectable Education, 1000 Hours Outside, Truth Quest History, Michelle Howard, Kelsi Rea of Heritage Christian Academy. Friday Immersion classes, July 29, and workshops Saturday, July 30th. A teen track with mini writers sessions, performing arts and bush craft/outdoor skills. Allergen friendly, Whole Foods menu.